Friday, July 21, 2017
Today at Sibley
· Lean Report Out from noon to 12:45 p.m. in the Innovation Hub
· SuccessFactors Annual Review Training Session from noon to 1:30 p.m. in Building C, Floor G, PDR 1 and 2
Help Us Keep Sibley Safe and Beautiful for Our Patients
Each of us has a responsibility to report any building defects or areas in need of repair. In your daily activities, if you see damaged ceiling tiles, walls, windows or lights, please report them. Additionally, please report any missing signs, signs that are falling down or not in the proper location, and plumbing defects. To report damage, defects or missing items, please notify plant operations by submitting a work order request online. To submit a request, click here (Note: You must use Internet Explorer to open the site). To log on to the site, you will need to enter a user name and password. The user name is sibley and the password is guest. Please call plant operations at x4068 with any questions.
Reminder: Special All Staff Town Meeting on Monday, July 24
Join Sibley President and CEO Chip Davis for a one-hour special all staff Town Meeting on Monday, July 24, at noon in Building A, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1 and 2. The goal of the meeting is to provide staff with information on key performance improvement initiatives for FY18. Attendance is strongly encouraged, so please plan to attend.
Clinical Associate Group Meeting on Tuesday, July 25
On Tuesday, July 25, the clinical associates group will meet from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m in the Education and Training classroom, located in Building B, Floor G. Refreshments will be served.
SAP Training Sessions Available at Sibley in July
Sibley will offer SAP training courses on Wednesday, July 26, and Thursday, July 27. Registration is required, and seating is limited.
- Shopping Cart Fundamentals (purchasing supplies through SAP): Attendees will learn basic navigation, how to maintain the default settings and how to add items to the cart, among other functions. Wednesday, July 26, from 9 a.m. to noon in Building C, Floor G, PDR 3. Click here to register.
- Travel and Business Expense Reimbursement Fundamentals (reimbursing staff for out of pocket expenses): Attendees will learn basic navigation, how to change personnel numbers and how to enter expenses, among other functions. Thursday, July 27, from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in Building C, Floor G, PDR 3. Click here to register.
- Online Payment Fundamentals (paying non-PO invoices):Attendees will learn how to process data, enter and display documents and locate vendors, among other topics. Thursday, July 27, from 1 to 3 p.m. in Building C, Floor G, PDR 3. Click here to register.
Please call 410-735-7065 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Windows Café Menu
Click here to view this week’s cafeteria menu.
Click here to view the July Wellness Calendar.
Sibley in the Community
Click here to view the July calendar.
Acupuncture Services at Sibley: Employee Special
When: Every Tuesday
Click here for more information.
Deadline Extension: Mandatory JHHS Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Course Completion Due Monday, July 31
To access the course, log in to my.jhu.edu with your JHED ID and password. Then go to Education/myLearning/My Plan/JHHS Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace Course.
Marketing and Communications Work Intake Form